Kaboodle is a multidimensional booking platform that unifies ticketing, travel and accommodation to enable promoters and event organisers around the world to create world-class events.
We work with some of the best festivals, venues and events on the planet. Our partners include Boomtown, Printworks, Snowbombing, Lost Village, Victorious Festival and many more. We come from a festival background, so our thorough understanding of the needs of promoters helped us to create a flexible solution that maximises our Partners' profits and provides a frictionless guest experience. We are not just a plug-in or add-on, we are your complete solution.
We are ambitious and curious. We strive for openness and honest communication. We put our Partners' brand first. We are flexible and adaptable. We work collaboratively with everyone. We are built on frictionless technology. We were there from the beginning. We aim to simplify and unify.
We’re looking for driven people with a track record of outstanding customer service and/or sales to come and help us continue to deliver our 5 star service for our expanding portfolio of partners and their customers. You’ll be joining a super friendly Customer Operations team in a small but perfectly formed tech company with big growth plans!
This is a hybrid role with office days (2 fixed days per week) based in Manchester city centre (Ancoats). You’ll work across all of our partner events, delivering the same high quality phone, email and chat service. In this role you will work 5 out of 7 days, including weekends.
Who are you:
You will be passionate about about providing consistently amazing customer service. If you like live music, festivals and shows then we're pretty sure you'll enjoy it here!
- Be the first point of contact for our customers and need to be offering an excellent standard of service. First impressions count!
- Assist with incoming customer and supplier queries via phone, email & live chat
- Manage day to day customer contacts/escalation ensuring customer satisfaction remains paramount at all times. Satisfaction levels are driven and measured through the use of an incentivised customer feedback system
- Handle customer complaints, escalate complex complaints to our complaints manager and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Maintain awareness of terms of business and booking conditions to provide relevant information
- Solve problems and highlight issues in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities, issues or problems before the customer is aware of them and following company procedure to correct them
- Use our in-house booking management systems to create sellable trips
- Perform daily booking system checks, monitoring bookings, reviewing processes, reporting and logging any issues
- Carry out administration of all elements of a booking/after sales
- Create and maintain customer communications and documentation
- Assist with invoices & payments – taking payments online and over the phone, chasing invoices and processing refunds
- Consistently strive to monitor and improve the customer booking experience
- Create reports from the system detailing all passenger information and manipulating the data to get the information/results required
- Issue/reissue customer travel confirmation, e-tickets, visa letters, cancellation letters
- Assist with travel documentation
- Assist with Operations and logistics of all events and trips when necessary
- Collate and ensure efficient communication of purchased options to suppliers
- Assist our Ops team with accommodation allocations and hand back dates, booking ferries, coaches, accommodation
- Check and monitor stock levels, update systems and ensure necessary products are sourced and available if stock is low and there is the demand
What we’re looking for:
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Punctual and reliable team player
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Good phone handling skills and ability to gather information
- Experience in complaint handling
- Proven track record of working to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Active listener, naturally empathetic and with common sense
- Understanding of all MS packages, Google Docs and familiarity with CRM systems and practices would be advantageous
- Availability to work 5 out of 7 days per week, including weekends
Kaboodle is committed to building an inclusive company where we can all be ourselves while we work together. Our hiring decisions are based on skills and experience, regardless of your race, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability status or anything else. If there’s anything you think we should know for us to support you in participating in the interview process, please let us know in your application
The starting salary for this role is £21,255 per annum plus monthly commission. The basic salary increases with service and experience
We are super proud to be an accredited Living Wage Employer. This means that every team member here will earn a real Living Wage
📆 25 days annual leave, increasing with service
💉 Health Shield Cash Plan (Level 2)
🚴♀️ Cycle-to-work scheme
🎫 Guestlist for shows & festivals
💰 Penfold Pension - contributions increasing with service
🤒 Critical Illness Cover
💸 Group Life Cover (Death in Service)
🧠 Personal Development Budget
❤️ £20 Monthly wellbeing allowance